Using a Carousel on your website is optional. The images needed to make Slides are BIG. So if you don't have regular access to large, high-resolution images, you can turn off the Carousel.
- Navigate to the carousel.
- Hover over the top right-hand corner until a little cog appears.
- Click on the cog and select, "Configure Block."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the, "Show Blocks on Specific Pages" section.
- Delete the word "<front>" from the box below the sentence "Only on the Listed Page."
- Click the "Save Block" button.